Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Is this a padded camp? No, this is a non-padded camp. Participants only need to bring weather appropriate workout gear, cleats and a football if you are a quarterback.
2) Will I have to run a 40 yard dash? No, this is not a combine. You will not be asked to run a 40 or do any combine related tests.
3) Will there be a special teams period? NO, the showcase will not have a Specialist specific session.
4) Can I talk with coaches at the showcase? Yes, athletes are encouraged to communicate with coaches and introduce themselves. It is also encouraged to bring information about yourself (transcripts, highlights, etc.) to give to the coaches.
5) Why was I asked about my GPA during registration? Academics are a vital part of the recruiting process. Many schools cannot recruit players that have a poor core GPA and/or poor test scores. The colleges coaches' packet will indicate which athletes maintain a 3.0 or higher core GPA.
6) Will I be coached by college coaches? Yes, college coaches will be running drills and teaching all athletes. The NW Best Showcase is a great opportunity to learn from some of the top football minds in the country.
7) Is this camp open to current seniors? No, this camp is only open to athletes in the class of 2020 and below.
8) Are scholarships or financial assistance available? Per NCAA Bylaw 188.8.131.52 the showcase is open to any and all participants (restricted only by age, grade and number of participants) but there can be no free or reduced admission to prospective student athletes.